Your Tampa Area Glass Repair & Replacement Specialist
Since 1989, J & J Glass Company has served the residential glass repair, replacement, and installation needs of the Tampa Bay area. With low competitive prices and same day service available on most Tampa glass replacement and repairs, J & J Glass is the best choice for Tampa Bay and Hillsborough County glass services.
- Same Day Service Available — For most window and glass repairs, we can service your property the same day!
- Experienced Residential Glass Company — With over two decades of experience, you can trust the reputation and skill of our installers and our company
- Competitive Pricing — We offer low, competitive pricing. We want your business and enjoy helping our neighbors in the Tampa Bay area
- Free Estimates — We know that you have options when it comes to your glass needs. That's why we offer free estimates and are more than willing to answer any and all of your glass installation, repair, and replacement questions.
- Exceptional Employees — We pride ourselves on our fine craftmanship as provided by our prompt and courteous glass experts
Glass Replacement Experts
As glass experts for over 20 years, J & J Glass works with a large variety window options, from inexpensive single glaze windows and tempered glass to insulated glass and vinyl insulated, argon gas-filled windows. We pride ourselves on fine craftsmanship, prompt, courteous service, and reasonable pricing.
Finish your bathroom with custom glass installation by J & J Glass Company. High quality mirrors, standard or custom shower doors, or tub and shower enclosures installed by our experienced glass specialists will give your bathroom the finishing touch it need. Get a free estimate to see how we can help.
- HOW TO PROTECT CUSTOM MIRRORS
- 4 SIGNS IT MIGHT BE TIME TO REPLACE YOUR WINDOWS
Custom mirrors help with space challenges and add style to a home. They are great to make a room look more spacious and brighter. The light reflection is especially wonderful in darker rooms like the bathroom or inner rooms of the home.Read More
Knowing when exactly you should replace your windows is tough. Many homeowners struggle with the decision of whether their windows will last them for another year, or if it would be better to just go ahead and replace them. Read More